Saturday, May 7, 2016

eDAS and Relax day

Hello my friend, it’s me again. So after all the theory post, I think you will feel confuse a lot. It’s ok. I felt the same way before when I first found out about DAS.

Ok so today I will make it clear to you guys by connecting all the post I posted before. I have told you guys that DAS is a inherited and advance level of low carb. So what is the traffic light means? Do you guys feel all the things I post in Traffic light rules is so likeable with Traditional LOW CARB? Yes, of course it is. The difference is DAS have another definition: “THE REST/RELAX DAY”

But before we talk more about “The rest/relax day”, I will make it short about two different basic method of DAS
  • DAS: We will have a beginning phase with 13 days only eat “Green light” (No carb) to make your sugar level in blood stable. After the beginning phase we will come to “Carb Rotation” : 6 days low carb and 1 relax day. We call it short 6-1 rules and apply all the traffic light rules as I posted before.
  • eDAS (aka extremely DAS): With this method we don’t need a beginning phase (however, this is only suitable with people have good health, without heart or diabetes diseases ).

WHAT IS eDAS:

eDAS is built based on “Carb Rotation” principle. It means with 2-3 days low carb interleave with a rest/relax day or HIGH CARB day (I will talk about it more in the next post). We can call it short 2-1-3-1 rule. Then repeat this cycle again and again.

This is a really effective diet method, which makes the fat burning process faster. Breaking the “unchanged” state of body and being used widely in fitness and model’s world, when they need to cut all the last grams of fat to have a perfect body for performing and competition.

eDAS is published for only one purpose: “Eat and sleep as much as you want, you still can have a perfect body”

REST/RELAX DAY (HIGH CARB DAY)


Relax day starts from when you wake up and end before you sleep. Please avoid relax from 12 pm on the previous day. Remember only start relax when you wake up.

On Relax day, we can eat more as you want, but mostly you should eat more fruit, cream and shouldn’t try to eat TOO MUCH. You know, if you try to eat a big amount of carb, you will have digestive disorder or dyspepsia in the next few days. And this is not good at all.


With the 2-1-3-1 rule, the relax days are placed consecutive so the DASer will have less struggles (don’t try to eat too much as I mentioned above).  And this will make DASer feel more relax, less stress and the most thing is they will have more motive (as me).  


OK, I hope with this post you can clear all the confusion. Again, if you have any question feel free to ask me. I will try my best to share all my knowledge with you. Have a nice day, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Nelly Lu. I'm a 23 year old over weight girl try to fight with her laziness to make her life healthier. Not only me, you too (the one who’s reading this line). Want to know me more?