Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Motivations for DASer


Hello my friend, today I will not post anything theory anymore. Instead, I would like to share DAS (you can check the principle here again, in case) successful story. I think it would make we have more motivations, wouldn't we?

DAS-er: Nguyen Tra Thanh

"First picture: That was the worst time when I was 67 kgs, I was shy and felt defeated so I couldn’t even take a picture of myself. My bone is small but my fat is solid so diet is never an easy thing for me. I happened to know DAS through my cousin and give it a try

Second picture: I break the traffic light rules a little bit (I ate “yellow and red light” uncontrollably). However, I tried to calm myself and followed the rule seriously and that is my result. I am still on my way to lose more 5 kgs."
Someday, it would be us!!! Try my best our friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Nelly Lu. I'm a 23 year old over weight girl try to fight with her laziness to make her life healthier. Not only me, you too (the one who’s reading this line). Want to know me more?